Chromatint® Yellow 4045 Dispersion
Features:• Formulated with ingredients that are exempted from the requirements of a tolerance when used in accordance with good agricultural practice as inert ingredients, as listed in 40 CFR 180.910, 920, and/or 960.
• Dispersion Type: Resinless
• Light Stability: Masstone: 5, Tint: 6
• Thermal Stability: 320 °F
• Pigment Yellow 1
• For FOOD seeds and NON-FOOD seeds.
• 450 lb. drums. Tote quantities available upon request.
• Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
• Contact us for a sample.
Need Technical Support?
Working on a new project? Having problems with your current colorant? We are here to help! Reach out for liquid dyes, pigment dispersions, and non-staining colorants.