FD&C Blue No. 1 Granular
Features:• Kosher certified.
• Approved by the FDA and meets the specifications outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 Parts 73 to 82.
• Manufactured to comply with Regulation (EC) No 231/2012 laying down specifications for food additives.
• Manufactured to comply with FAO/WHO JECFA specification – Online Edition.A.
• This dye can be used in pre-harvest seed treatments as defined and regulated under 40 CFR 180.920.
• For FOOD seeds and NON-FOOD seeds.
• pH Stability: 2 to 10
• Light Stability: Poor
• Water Soluble
• Physical Appearance:Dark blue powder
• 20 kg (44.09 lbs.), 5 kg (11.02 lbs.) and 1 kg (2.2 lbs.) boxes.
• Protect from moisture.
• Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
• Contact Us for a sample.
Not available in Europe.
Need Technical Support?
Working on a new project? Having problems with your current colorant? We are here to help! Reach out for liquid dyes, pigment dispersions, and non-staining colorants.