D&C Violet No. 2 Powder
Features:• Approved by the FDA and meets the specifications outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 Part 74.1206, 74.2602, and 74.3602.
• This dye can be used in pre-harvest seed coatings and seed treatments as defined and regulated under 40 CFR 180.920.
• For FOOD seeds and NON-FOOD seeds.
• When used in seed treatment, not to exceed 0.005% by weight of the pesticide formulation.
• Light Stability: Very good
• Oil Soluble
• Physical Appearance: Dark violet powder
• 20 kg (44.09 lbs.), 5 kg (11.02 lbs.) and 1 kg (2.2 lbs.) boxes.
• Protect from moisture.
• Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
• Contact Us for a sample.
Not available in Europe.
Need Technical Support?
Working on a new project? Having problems with your current colorant? We are here to help! Reach out for liquid dyes, pigment dispersions, and non-staining colorants.