FD&C Yellow No. 6 Granular
Features:• Kosher certified.
• Approved by the FDA and meets the specifications outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 Parts 70 to 82.
• Manufactured to comply with the EC Directive 95/45/EC and 94/36/EC.
• Manufactured to comply with FAO/WHO specifications 52/1 and 52/2.
• Physical Appearance: Dark orange powder
• FD&C Yellow No. 6
• Water Soluble
• pH Stability: 2 to 10
• Light Stability: Fair
• 20 kg (44.09 lbs.), 5 kg (11.02 lbs.) and 1 kg (2.2 lbs.) boxes.
• Protect from moisture.
• Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
• Contact Us for a sample.
Not available in Europe.
Need Technical Support?
Working on a new project? Having problems with your current colorant? We are here to help! Reach out for liquid dyes, pigment dispersions, and non-staining colorants.